Medical Social Services
Medical Social Workers from Americade Home Health Agency will provide the patient as well as the family members with health care coordination and emotional support.
- Advance Directives (Power of Attorney for Health Care or Living Will)
- Community Resource Coordination
- Rehabilitative Care Planning
- Guidance on Healthcare Policies
- Bereavement Support
- Helping Surviving Family Members Cope with Death or Illness
- Hospital Discharge Arrangements in Behalf of Client
- Planning Alternative Living or Supported Living
- Transportation Arrangements to Medical Appointments
More information about Medical Social Services are available when you call 323-278-1283.