Skilled Nursing Care
Skilled Nurses will help the patient in managing chronic pain or illness through medication therapy and nursing care practices administered in the home environment.
- Therapeutic Anti-Coagulation
- Incontinent Care
- Rehabilitative Therapy
- Chronic Pain Management
- Symptom Management
- Oncology Care
- GI Tube Feeding Assistance
- Wound Care and Dressing Changes
- Colostomy Care
- Cardiovascular Disease Care
- Preventing Falls
- Administration of Prescribed Medication
- Negative Pressure Therapy (Wound VAC)
- Post-Surgery Care
As your health changes in response to home health care, we understand that the care plan may also need adjustment. Americade Home Health Agency will coordinate with your physician to put adjustments in place so you can enjoy continuity of care.
More information about Skilled Nursing is available when you call 323-278-1283.