In-Home Hospice Aide Support
Our Hospice Aides from Americade Palliative Health Services, Inc. Hospice Care are ready to provide and cater to your personal care needs. We are equipped to assist you in coping with chronic pain and the discomfort often experienced in the later stages of terminal illness.
Hospice Aide includes services which are conducted by Aides under the supervision of RN. Their tasks include but is not limited to:
- Performs tasks as delegated/ assigned by the case manager
- Providing personal care such as bathing, grooming, dressing, oral care and linen change
- Maintain personal hygiene and safety of patient
- Provide and maintain skin integrity to prevent skin breakdown
- Coordinate and report significant changes in patient condition to appropriate discipline for immediate action.
- Assist in ambulation and transferring as needed
Please call us at 323-728-8160. Americade Palliative Health Services, Inc. Hospice Care is here to help. We look forward to hearing from you.